SSPH-1 PRIMUS (1:48)
The inspiration for our company began in 23 August 2010 when we wondered if we could create models and miniatures to capture the moment of our servicemen by combining skilled craftmanship and technology.
most miniature model creators, it started with that simple philosophy of
“creating art piece that collectors will appreciate.” We began the journey with a series of
miniature ranks, figurine, and tanks.
Since the Bionix AFV rolled off the line, we have designed, created, and shipped hundreds of it to customers around the world. The amazing support of the collectors and army community motivate us to launch more variety of models and continue growing our business.
this year, we began experimenting with various combinations of 3D printing and
have developed a system which produces very high quality and detailed 1/48 resin
We are proud to kick off the new miniature model, SSPH-1 Primus in
time to commemorate the 130th anniversary of the Artillery Formation in 2018 and NS50 in
get things started, we have created
three scale sizes, 1:48 / 1:24 / 1:12.
We will start to accept pre-order for 1:48 scale SSPH-1 Primus.
Production has already begun on the 1:48 scale SSPH-1 Primus .We are launching the initial pre-ordering on 10/06, 1006HRS until 1st July 2017,2359HRS (SGT). Advanced notice liao. So be Super Action!
Super Action: $120.00 (Only 10) COMPLETED Fast Action: $130.00 (Only 40) COMPLETED
To make it digestible here are the details in point form.
1. L (≈ 20cm) H (≈ 8cm) W (≈6cm). Weight (≈550grams)
2. Turret is able to rotate L-R and detectable.
3. Barrel is mechanism with up and down movement.
4. Housed in cleared display
5. Delivery flat rate $9.00 (but only in Singapore ah… tekong and pulau ubin buay sai hor)
6. Released Date: Oct 2017
1. We have been working with SME and veterans to get the details as accurate as it is.
2. We have also done our research on Public Domain Knowledge on-site and offsite.
3. Our company’s vision “We don’t sell our works, that we wouldn’t buy ourselves” ; and we strongly walk-the-talk.